12 January 2015

Happy New Year! // Updates - Submission temporarily closed

Did you have a lovely holiday?
SunStock did.

I've been away for almost a month now but don't worry, I'm back! 
Podcasts will resume as normal in the next couple of weeks, and reviews and interviews are being taken care of as we speak.
So, you can look forward to plenty of new material to read up on during this coming year.

However, to all those musicians out there looking to submit for review, I must warn you that they are being temporarily held for the next coming months. 

If you've already submitted before this date (12/01/15) then you're submissions will be looked at, but for any from this day I can't make any promises. 

However, if you'd like to feature on the SunStock podcast, submissions for that are still open. Just send your email with the subject 'podcast' and I'll be back in touch.

There's been a huge amount of submissions and I'm still looking to catch up with requests that go as far back as September 2014. 

If you'd like to help relieve this backlog, I am taking on more contributors. I'm happy to say that I have a few who've joined me which is lovely and I can't wait to see the SunStock team grow. So  if you're into your music and you'd like to get involved with writing for our website then please do get in touch.

With a lot of work and a lot of enthusiasm, submissions will reopen soon.

Thank you for your patience, I look forward to sharing 2015 with you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment