6 October 2014

Indie Artist Spotlight - October 6th 2014

Happy Music Monday folks! It's indie rock week and MAN is it good! I'm looking forward to sharing this week's stuff with you today, the world has some fantastic talent to offer. Check it out.

1) Brief Chemistry - Any Other Way
Nam, Ethan, Joe, and Harry are currently in their last year of high school in Melbourne, Australia. They love to make music but even more they love feeling the connection between each other and the crowd whilst play live gigs.

2) Plaxton and The Void - Winter Waltz
Plaxton & the Void have hail from of Warsaw, Indiana, with their latest EP, "Still Alive." Combining acoustic indie songs with dynamic rock band backing, the five-piece has been steadily gaining popularity in the Hoosier state.


3) Cloud District - Cuddle Puddle
Cloud District is an indie rock band from Orange County, New York. The song was released as a preview for our new EP that will be out on the 23rd of September. We have an array of music, including this song, available for free on our bandcamp profile.
https://clouddistrictmusic.bandcamp.com/track/cuddle-puddle

4) Deadwood Floats - Three Years
Deadwood Floats are an alternative folk rock band from Columbus OH. Members: Adam Schutz, Drew Williams, Katie Kramer, Tommy Williams, Luke Fleeman, Joel After

5) Leo - Katzenjammer Kool
I'm Leo, I dropped out of Med School to pursue music (it just wasn't for me), I'm 25, I'm from/live in Michigan, I sing, play all the instruments, record, mix/produce everything myself in my studio, lovingly named the Brandywine Dungeon. I play a 1976 Rickenbacker 360. I'm also a woodworker and I like Rick Moranis.
www.facebook.com/ivebeenleo
https://twitter.com/ivebeenleo
http://instagram.com/ivebeenleo

6) Gone Hawking - A Girl Named Rick
Gone Hawking is three young men from Chicago, formed in 2010 at our tender ages of 14. Presently, Max and myself Joe, vocalists, bass and guitar, respectively, are undergrads at DePaul University, and our drummer Jimmy is in his senior year of high school. We are supposedly carrying on traditions of Midwest emo set by the likes of The Promise Ring and American Football. Gone Hawking is cool?
http://m.soundcloud.com/gonehawking

No comments:

Post a Comment