12 May 2015

An Apology is in Order

Happy May...

I know. My last post was back in January. My last email was back then too. I've been off the radar and SunStock Music has been forgotten. 

I send my sincere apologies to any musicians and bands that have been attempting to get in touch over the past few months, I have an inbox full of hundreds of hopeful artists that I am yet to get back to. But I will get back to you.
I am also sorry to any readers out there who have been missing the podcasts and written content, I've let you down.


So here's the deal:
I became much more busy than I'd anticipated this year due to a number of things.

  1. University work - it got hectic man! But today I handed in the last of my assignments, so it's over for the next few months.
  2. HEADSTANDER - as some of you may know I myself am a musician too. Well, I started a band and it's been going pretty great, which means it's also been taking up a lot of time.
  3. Taiko - I've been taking lots of time out training in this Japanese drumming art since September and it promises ace opportunities. If you don't know much about this but would like to, look up Humber Taiko.
  4. Music - other projects have included writing music for theatre, film and a novel. And of course I've had my own personal music projects on the go too.
  5. HEADSTANDER on Facebook
  6. Life - yeah, I have a life as well.
Humber Taiko on Facebook

But summer is here, and although four of the things listed above definitely won't be dying down, I do have some pressure taken off me now that uni is over for a while. So I'm going to take this time to catch up with submissions, get a new and improved podcast up and running again, and have plenty of fun doing it!

Thank you all ever so much for your patience, I really do appreciate it. 

Here's to an awesome, if a little belated, 2015!

Much love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment