8 September 2014

The Indie Artist Spotlight - September 8th 2014

It's acoustic week! My favourite week! Yay!
We've got some country lined up, as well as some proper folk and blues, plus an absolutely mental alternative track... You're gonna love it. Check it out.

1) The FrogHollow Band - You Haunt Me
Based out of Walla Walla, Washington, The FrogHollow Band is proof that original sounding Country music doesn't have to come from Texas or Nashville. Their 2014 album, "Days Like These" has had several songs reach chart positions on the Independent Music Network Country Top 30. FrogHollow's original material crosses genres meshing Classic Rock, Classic Country and Alternative Country into a blend of music that is 100% all their own. From local beer joints to big stages, The FrogHollow Band is spreading an original sound one show at a time.

2) GrassCutter - Stop Banging on my Door
David McMillan (lyrics/vocals)
Tom Ismay (guitar/music/production)
We're based in Newcastle in the North East of England, and we've only recently decided to go live with this current project.

3) Delfred Davison - The Border Still
Band member of the highly celebrated Lincoln based band The Unknown Stuntmen.

4) Lost Letters For Lucy - Ground
We are "Lost Letters For Lucy" from Berne in Switzerland. We play Alternative Rock charged with emotions. We are Stefan (Lyrics, Vocals, Guitar, Ukulele), Marcel (Keys) and Dominik (Drums), and have played together for one year with some Gigs in Switzerland.
Visit us:
www.lostlettersforlucy.ch
https://soundcloud.com/lostlettersforlucy
https://www.facebook.com/lostlettersforlucyband?fref=ts

5) Dusty Silvers (Emily Clair) - As Long As The Stars Shine
I'm 18 and from Wales. I am a complete daydreamer and songwriting takes me to another place. My influences are Oasis,Thin Lizzy, Neil Young, The Beatles and Jimi Hendrix. I would say that my music style varies greatly from acoustic music, Country, Blues and 50's-60's inspired music. I believe now is my chance to do something extra-ordinary in my life.
https://soundcloud.com/dusty-silvers



No comments:

Post a Comment